Co.Lab Connect with Partners: Full Day08/15/19
Activating a network of partners and professionals from Southeast Michigan’s nonprofit and business community, Co.act hosts one-on-one appointments with subject matter experts in areas such as accounting, data, finance and more. During short, focused consultations, technical experts provide the opportunity for nonprofit leaders to approach challenges from a fresh perspective and tap into their own solution-oriented thinking.
Co.Lab Connect days host multiple professionals across several areas of expertise to afford organizations the opportunity to connect with multiple experts and maximize their visit.
To set up an appointment with any of the partners below, register here: https://survey.zohopublic.com/zs/oIB3xi
- Michigan Nonprofit Association (availability: 9am-3pm)
- Organizational Health Assessment
- Data Driven Detroit (availability: 1:00-3:00pm Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- How to find and use data for decision-making
- Phoenix Innovate (availability: 11:30am-1:30pm)
- Using Data for Donor Engagement and Fundraising
- Apparatus (availability: 9:00am-12:00pm)
- Finance & Accounting
- Talent Development
- Michigan Community Resources (availability: 1:00-4:00pm)
- Design Core (availability: 9:30am-12:00pm)
- Physical and Digital Design Services
Days and times will vary depending on the appointment you schedule.
See All Events