Co.Lab Connect with D3 and MCR12/03/19
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Activating a network of partners and professionals from Southeast Michigan’s nonprofit and business community, Co.act hosts one-on-one appointments with subject matter experts in areas such as accounting, data, finance and more. During 45 minute, in-kind consultations, technical experts provide the opportunity for nonprofit leaders to approach challenges from a fresh perspective and tap into their own solution-oriented thinking.
There are several service providers who offer appointments weekly, and a roster of providers who offer appointments once per month. The days with the extended rosters are intended to give guests the opportunity to make multiple appointments with various providers. A description for each service provider can be here.
Fall Schedule (Subject to Change):
- Michigan Nonprofit Association: Thursdays 10am-3pm
- Data Driven Detroit: Tuesdays and Thursdays 1:00-3:00pm
- Michigan Community Resources: Tuesdays 9:00am-4:00pm
- Apparatus Solutions: Human Resources: 11am-3pm
- Apparatus Solutions: Accounting: 11am-3pm
- Phoenix Innovate: Marketing and Fundraising: BOOKED
All appointments are held at our space, 6568 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI, 48202.
Days and times will vary depending on the appointment you schedule. Additional service providers are added periodically, so check back soon for more.
See All Events