Culture Source Digital Strategies: Data + Stories Presented by SMU Data Arts09/25/19
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
6568 Woodward Avenue
Detroit, MI 48202
CultureSource Members: $0
Registration link opening soon! Please check CultureSource for immediate updates.
This workshop is an installment of a 5-part Digital Strategies workshop series aiming to elevate content creation and social strategies for arts and culture organizations. Presented by CultureSource and Increase Branding & Design, and in partnership with Co.act Detroit, all workshops in the series are listed below:
- August 21: Digital Strategies: Crafting a Tailored Target Audience
- September 11: Digital Strategies: Drawing Up a Winning Content Marketing Game-Plan
- September 25: Digital Strategies: Data + Stories Presented by SMU Data Arts
- October 16: Digital Strategies: Creating and Using Content, Legally
- November 20: Digital Strategies: ‘Tis the Season to Monetize Social Media
All workshops will be held at Co.act Detroit from 12:00-1:30pm. More details on registration for the remaining workshops will be available soon. Please check CultureSource.org for updates.
See All Events