Co.Lab Connect with Michigan Nonprofit Association09/17/20
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Activating a network of partners and professionals from Southeast Michigan’s nonprofit and business community, Co.act hosts one-on-one appointments with subject matter experts in areas such as accounting, data, finance and more. During 45 minute, in-kind consultations, technical experts provide the opportunity for nonprofit leaders to approach challenges from a fresh perspective and tap into their own solution-oriented thinking.
There are several service providers who offer appointments weekly, and a roster of providers who offer appointments monthly on the last Thursday of the month. The days with the extended rosters are intended to give guests the opportunity to make multiple appointments with various providers. A description for each service provider can be here.
2020 Schedule (Subject to Change):
- Michigan Community Resources Legal: Every Other Tuesday 9:00 am- 4:00 pm
- Michigan Community Resources Capacity Building: Every Other Tuesday 9:00 am- 4:00 pm
- Michigan Nonprofit Association: Thursdays 9:00 am- 3:00 pm
- Apparatus Solutions: Human Resources
- Apparatus Solutions: Accounting
- CCS Fundraising: Fund Development
- Data Driven Detroit: Data
- Phoenix Innovate: Marketing and Fundraising
- Nonprofit Enterprise at Work (NEW): Board Development
- Van Dyke Horn: Communications and Public Relations
Every month on the last Thursday of each month, our extended roster of partners will host appointments. Please check back regularly and see the registration link for the most up-to-date appointment availability. See below for upcoming dates for the extended roster of partners:
- July 30th
- August 27th
- September 24th
- October 29th
All appointments are being held virtually until further notice. When you sign up, be sure to list the best email and phone number to reach you at.
Days and times will vary depending on the appointment you schedule. Additional service providers are added periodically, so check back soon for more.
See All Events