Corporate Social Responsibility Panel11/15/19
8:30 am - 10:00 am
How are businesses partnering with nonprofit organizations today? How are corporate needs changing and evolving?
In a special series, Co.act Detroit invites cross-sector professionals to discuss the importance and evolving role corporations have within the communities they operate and serve. As top C.E.O.s are beginning to redefine the role of business in society, there are increasing opportunities for non-profit and community organizations to develop innovative partnerships with for-profit businesses of all sizes.
Join us for coffee and conversation in the first of a quarterly Corporate Social Responsibility series to hear from corporate philanthropy experts, share local and national best practices for partnership, exchange ideas and learnings. This panel will explore trends in corporate social responsibility, innovative ways nonprofits – large and small – are working with corporations and businesses including tactical tips and best practices.
- Laura Grannemann, Vice President of Strategic Investments, Quicken Loans Community Fund
- Rachel Hurst, Corporate Affairs Manager, The Kroger Company, Michigan Division
- Kirk Mayes, CEO of Forgotten Harvest
- Kat Owsley, CEO of the Bosch Fund
- Moderator: Gary Dembs, President of Non-Profit Personnel Network
Conversation begins at 8:30AM, located at our space: 6568 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI, 48202.
Limited parking available.
Coffee and breakfast refreshments will be provided.
See All Events